Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Out of stock
bård Beard Shampoo | 120mlwith ORANGE, EUCALYPTUS & ROSEMARY
- Keeps your facial fuzz clean and smelling fantastic.
- Helps maintain your beard’s natural oil balance.
- Stimulating rosemary oil, refreshing eucalyptus & uplifting orange.
What makes it special:
Feel fresh, look great. Our specially formulated beard wash keeps your facial fuzz clean and smelling fantastic. If you think about it, your beard goes through a lot (just imagine of all those crumbs that have made themselves at home in there) so giving it a good scrub should be a vital part of your routine.
Washing your beard follows similar principles to washing your hair; the aim should be to keep things clean without washing away too many natural oils, leading to dryness and irritation. bård is formulated with natural ingredients that don’t mess with your beard’s balance, making it perfect for use every day or so.
This product is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals. Our products are never tested on animals.
Made in the UK.
Good to know:
Our products make the most of natural ingredients, including…
A natural anti-inflammatory that refreshes and purifies the skin while also clearing and cleaning.
Our Morroccan orange oil uplifts your skin and hair while invigorating the senses.
Enhances the youthfulness of skin and stimulates hair growth at the follicle root.
1. Place a small amount of bård beard wash into your hands.
2. Using warm water, work into a lather between your palms.
3. Gently rub through the beard using your fingertips.
4. For best results, leave in for a minute or two.
5. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Breath deep and savour the freshness
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene.