botanisk – Prickly Pear Oil | 30ml(1 reviews)
What makes it special:
- Vitamin K. Reduces dark circles, brightens areas of hyperpigmentation and dark spots, while promoting elasticity for plumper, firmer skin. Vitamin K also stimulates healthy hair and nail growth.
- Vitamin E. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory vitamin E scavenges damaging free radicals, speeds up wound healing, and calms redness and sunburn. It also promotes cell regeneration, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fatty acids. Packed with unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, this oil stimulates healthy cell production, replenishes lost lipids and restores elasticity.
- Anti-aging. Collagen boosting amino acids work alongside a variety of other components to encourage faster cell turnover and increase water retention, leaving skin fresh, plump and younger looking.
- Naturally rejuvenating. Our botanisk Prickly Pear Oil is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals.
- Plastic free. All of our botanisk oils are plastic-free and housed in 100% recyclable glass and aluminium packaging.
We don’t include a dropper, but if you need one you can buy a reusable pipette here >
Good to know:
What do our customers think?5 Based on 1 reviews
Apply a few drops to clean, dry skin morning and night and allow the natural oils to go to work restoring the skin’s natural balance.
Depending on your skin type, you may wish to apply a moisturiser before using botanisk Face Oils.
Optunis Fictus-Indica Seed Oil.