loop Wash Bag
RECYCLED OCEAN PLASTIC WASHBAG
- Made from 100% recycled ocean bound plastic
- Made from up to 12 plastic bottles
- Made to remove plastic from the seas
Saving the oceans one bag at a time – our loop Wash Bag is vegan, durable and beautiful. Designed for regular use, it’s the perfect travel accessory.
Each bag helps us to reclaim plastic from the oceans and is made from the equivalent of up to 12 plastic bottles. Every single loop Wash Bag is ethically sourced, 100% vegan and carbon neutral.
Why did we make it?
Every year 8 million tonnes of plastic are dumped into our oceans. If it continues like this, in a few short years, there will be more plastic than fish in our seas.
How do we make it?
1. Ocean bound plastic (plastic bottles, plastic fishing nets, and even flip flops!) is rescued from the seas or intercepted before it reaches the shoreline.
2. Retrieved plastic is sorted and then recycled into plastic pellets.
3. 100% recycled plastic pellets are used to manufacture post-consumer recycled polyester.
4. Our loop Wash Bags are manufactured from these pellets, in a renewable energy powered factory.