såpa Body Bar – Reviving Rosemary | 95gwith ROSEMARY
What makes it special:
- Rosemary oil. Naturally antibacterial, rosemary cleanses while balancing out skin tone. As a vasodilator, it also works to reduce puffiness by triggering circulation and lymphatic drainage, encouraging vibrance.
- Nettle extract. A powerful anti-inflammatory that can soothe aching muscles and irritated skin. Nettle also acts as an astringent and regulates sebum production, evening out your skin tone.
- Shea Butter. Working as both an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant, this deeply nourishing butter helps to soothe and repair damaged skin all while infusing with rich moisture.
- Sustainable. A body bar that’s as good for the planet as it is for your skin. Handmade in the UK and Palm Oil free, each time you choose to lather up, you’re reducing your carbon footprint.
- Naturally soothing. There’s no need to rely on chemicals when nature does the job so well. Our body bars are free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals.
- Limited Edition. This scent-sational little bar won’t be around forever, so enjoy the benefits while you can!
- Keep your såpa Body Bar safe and sound whist on the go or at home with our handy eske Body Bar Carry Tin
Good to know:
- Lather with warm water in shower or bath
- Wash body
- Rinse thoroughly
How do I recycle the bag my sava soap comes in?
The bags containing our såpa Body Bars and occasionally our Hair Bars, are made from glassine – a type of paper. These can be recycled two ways; either in your paper recycling, or in you compost recycling.
Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil contains limonene, Urtica dioica (nettle) leaf powder