Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
såpa Body Bar – Scintillating Cinnamon | 95gwith CINNAMON
What makes it special:
- Cinnamon. Encourages good circulation, reducing the appearance of dark spots, puffiness and marks. A powerful antiseptic that helps to heal and protect while also hydrating the skin.
- Cedarwood. The ultimate nice smelling healer. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal, nothing’s getting past this wonder ingredient. Great for all skin types, particularly for irritated or acne prone skin.
- Shea Butter. Working as both an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant, this deeply nourishing butter helps to soothe and repair damaged skin all while infusing with rich moisture.
- Sustainable. A body bar that’s as good for the planet as it is for your skin. Handmade in the UK and palm oil free, each time you choose to lather up, you’re reducing your carbon footprint.
- Naturally soothing. There’s no need to rely on chemicals when nature does the job so well. Our body bars are free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals.
- Limited Edition. This scent-sational little bar won’t be around forever, so enjoy the benefits while you can!
- Keep your såpa Body Bar safe and sound whilst on the go or at home with our handy eske Body Bar Carry Tin
Good to know:
- Lather with warm water in shower or bath
- Wash body
- Rinse thoroughly
How do I recycle the bag my sava soap comes in?
The bags containing our såpa Body Bars and occasionally our Hair Bars, are made from glassine – a type of paper. These can be recycled two ways; either in your paper recycling, or in you compost recycling.
Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Cedrus deodara (cedarwood) wood oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil contains eugenol, benzyl benzoate, linalool, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark powder