säva Sisal Soap Bagwith BIODEGRADABLE AGAVE SISALANA FIBRES (1 reviews)
What makes it special:
- Naturally exfoliating. A great alternative to a plastic shower pouffe. Thanks to thick but gentle natural fibres, your bag will exfoliate and cleanse with ease. Simply pop the soap inside, wet and wash.
- No waste. You can get every last bit out of your såpa body bar by washing with a sisal bag instead of a pouffe. No more annoying leftovers!
- Durable & reusable. You can reuse your bag over and over again. Be sure to keep it in tip-top condition by storing in a dry environment and cleaning weekly.
- One size fits all. Suitable for all grüum zero-plastic products
- Planet friendly. Made from Sisal fibre, with a small wooden bead, this bag is completely biodegradable and even compostable.
What do our customers think?5 Based on 1 reviews
1. Pop your favourite soap bar in your bag, tighten with the toggle and you’re good
2. Run under warm water, and use as you would a traditional loofah.
3. Store hanging in the shower (soap and all), and leave to drip dry.