skyda Daily Defence Lotion | 50ml(16 reviews)
What makes it special:
- A lightweight SPF50 lotion providing 5* UVA and high UVB protection against the sun’s harmful rays
- Easily-absorbed, water resistant and melts effortlessly into your skin, making it an ideal base for underneath make-up
- Enriched with Vitamin E to offer protection against daily pollution and free radicals
- Fragrance-free and dermatologist approved making it ideal for all skin-types, including those with sensitive skin
- This product is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals
Good to know:
What do our customers think?4.94 Based on 16 reviews
1. Apply liberally to your face and neck, after moisturising, and before make up.
2. Top up throughout the day to keep your skin protected from whatever every day life may throw at you.
What is the difference between the SPF50+ face sunscreen and the skyda daily defence?
Both the face sunscreen and daily defence contain SPF50 so offer the same protection. Our Daily Defence lotion is a skin care product, rather than a sunscreen – making it best suited to people who find regular SPF too heavy to wear on… Read more
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Panthenol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenoxyethanol, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Piroctone Olamine, Decyl Glucoside, Silver Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol