SPF30 5* UVA Dermatologist Sunscreen | 250ml(3 reviews)
What makes it special:
- SPF30 body sunscreen offering, with 5* UVA & high UVB protection, including the most advanced filter – Tinosorb A2B.
- Developed in collaboration with a leading British Consultant Dermatologist
- Lightweight, water resistant, easily absorbed and non-greasy
- Suitable for all skin types, as well as for wearing under make-up
- Dermatologist approved, our gentle fragrance-free formulation doesn’t cause irritation even on sensitive skin
- PPD rating of 39
- Free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals
Good to know:
What do our customers think?5 Based on 3 reviews
1. Help protect yourself by applying sunscreen generously and regularly.
2. Use 1 teaspoon of sunscreen for the face.
3. Use 1 shot glass of sunscreen for the body.
4. Repeat every 2 hours.
Is your SPF reef safe?
At present, there appears to be no clear opinion on if there are really reef-safe sunscreens. When creating our sunscreen, we made sure to try and make it reef safe so we do not use oxybenzone and octinoxate which have been shown to… Read more
Is your sunscreen mineral or chemical?
Our SPF50 and SPF30 sunscreens use a combination of mineral and chemical filters to provide 5* UVA and high UVB protection.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Piroctone Olamine, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Silica, Disodium Phosphate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Silver Chloride.