skyda SPF 30
DERMATOLOGIST SUNSCREEN | 300ml
- Created by Consultant Dermatologist Dr Andrew Birnie
- High UVA and UVB protection
- Hypoallergenic, easily absorbed and water resistant
Out of stock
Out of stock
1. Help protect yourself by applying sunscreen generously and regularly.
2. Use 1 teaspoon of sunscreen for the face.
3. Use 1 shot glass of sunscreen for the body.
4. Repeat every 2 hours.
✔ Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
✔ SPF 50 and exceeds EU recommendations for UVA protection.
✔ Clinically tested.
✔ Easily absorbed, non-sticky feel with no residue left behind.
✔ Suitable for daily use on the face and body.
✔ Hypoallergenic formulation means it’s suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.
✔ Vegan. Fragrance free. Paraben free.
✔ Water resistant.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Cyclopentasiloxane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Silica, Piroctone Olamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate,Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Silver Chloride.