botanisk – Hemp Seed Oil | 30mlwith CERAMIDES (1 reviews)
What makes it special:
- Ceramides. Hemp oil is naturally comprised of 60% ceramides, the building blocks of your skin. These work alongside unsaturated omega fatty acids, stimulating healthy cell production, replenishing lost lipids and restoring elasticity.
- Linoleic acid. This deeply hydrating fatty acid soothes irritation, re-balances the skin’s sebum secretion, reduces redness and promotes wound healing. Skin feels firmer, softer and more plump.
- Non-comedogenic. Easily absorbable, this oil will melt into your skin, leaving nothing but a hydrated complexion behind – no clogged pores for you.
- Anti-inflammatory. Hemp seed oil works to reduce redness and can even act as an antimicrobial defence, accelerating the healing process.
- Anti-aging. Thanks to high levels of the potent antioxidant, vitamin C, alongside a number of naturally hydrating compounds, this oil is fantastic for promoting a youthful glow.
- Naturally nourishing. Our botanisk Hemp Oil is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals.
- Plastic free. All of our botanisk oils are plastic-free and housed in 100% recyclable glass and aluminium packaging.
We don’t include a dropper, but if you need one you can buy a reusable pipette here >
Good to know:
What do our customers think?5 Based on 1 reviews
Apply a few drops to clean, dry skin morning and night and allow the natural oils to go to work restoring the skin’s natural balance.
Depending on your skin type, you may wish to apply a moisturiser before using botanisk Face Oils.
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil