glôs Conditioner Bar – Anti-Dandruff | 50g
What makes it special:
- Propanediol Caprylate. A plant based active which is proven to reduce dandruff, redness and itching, defending against the microorganism malassezia, which plays a key role in development of dandruff.
- Cocoa butter. Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins that heal and hydrate, cocoa butter locks in moisture and soothes irritation without weighing down your hair. Protects hair and soothes the scalp throughout the day.
- Coconut oil. This rich oil is renowned for its ability to tame frizz and encourage healthy growth. It penetrates each strand with ease, while antimicrobial properties protect and soothe your scalp.
- Sodium coco-sulfate. This natural coconut extract reduces irritation while cleansing, by creating a luxurious yet gentle foam that soothes and clears your scalp.
- Travel friendly. Take your bar anywhere you like – there’s no travel limit on solids!
- Long lasting. This little bar can last up to 60 washes!
- Planet friendly. Here to help you ditch the plastic. Also free from silicon, artificial colours, parabens, alcohol, SLS and EDTA.
- Keep your glôs Conditioner Bars safe and sound whilst on the go or at home with our handy tenn storage tins
Good to know:
Hold under warm running water, rub through hands or directly into hair.
Work product through hair from root to end with fingers or wide tooth comb.
Leave for two minutes. Rinse
Do glôs Conditioner Bars lather in the same way as hår Shampoo Bars?
If you’ve used our hår Shampoo Bars, you’ll be familiar with the way they create a lot of foamy lather to clean the hair. Without getting too technical, this foamy lather helps to remove unwanted particles from the hair (like dirt and… Read more
How do I store my glôs Conditioner bar?
We’d recommend using one of our large round tenn tins to store your bar when dry, they’re great for travel! These storage tins are larger than the shampoo ones to allow for easy access.However, the most important thing to remember is to… Read more
I don’t feel like I have enough Conditioner in my hair?
Whether you’re using a solid or liquid conditioner, you only need a small amount to achieve silky, shiny and smooth hair. With bottled conditioner it’s really easy to put way too much conditioner in your hair! If you’re used to bottled conditioner, it’s… Read more
glôs Conditioner Bars feel very different to liquid conditioner – how come?
glôs Conditioner Bars feel *very* different to liquid, bottled conditioners – we won’t deny it! An they can take a little getting used to.. Our Conditioner Bars are activated by warm water – so you’ll need to make sure your hands or… Read more
I ordered a ‘Colour Protect’ bar but have received ‘Shine Enhancing’ – why?
We’ve recently renamed our ‘Colour Protect’ bars to ‘Shine Enhancing’. These still contain exactly the same ingredients of henna and juniper, which are renowned for their shine-enhancing properties – whether your hair is coloured or not. This bar is still our recommended… Read more
Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum, Propanediol Caprylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.