hår Shampoo Bar – Shine Boost | 50g(32 reviews)
What makes it special:
- Henna. Balances PH and oil production while enhancing colour, strengthening and repairing each strand. Reduces oxidative stress and conditions, leaving behind glossy, luxurious locks.
- Coconut oil. This rich oil is renowned for its ability to tame frizz and encourage healthy growth. It penetrates each strand with ease, while antimicrobial properties protect and soothe your scalp.
- Sodium coco-sulfate. This natural coconut extract reduces irritation while cleansing, by creating a luxurious yet gentle foam that soothes and clears without stripping.
- Planet friendly. Ditch the plastic and the palm oil with this sustainable little bar.
- Travel friendly. Take your bar anywhere you like – there’s no travel limit on solids!
- Long lasting. This little bar can last up to 60 washes!
- Kind. Free from silicon, artificial colours, parabens, alcohol, SLS and EDTA.
- Keep your hår Shampoo Bars safe and sound whilst on the go or at home with our handy låda storage tins
Good to know:
What do our customers think?4.91 Based on 32 reviews
1. Wet your hair
2. Swirl the shampoo bar between your hands or over your hair to create a lather.
3. Massage in to your hair.
4. Rinse and condition (if you’d like to!)
How should I store my hår Shampoo Bar
It’s important that you allow the shampoo bar to dry out before storing, especially if the storage option has no drainage. Shampoo bars are water activated, so if left moist they can continue to dissolve. We recommend our hålla soap dishes which are super… Read more
Which Shampoo Bar should I use?
We have 4 different shampoo bars to choose from, so let’s help you decide! Nourishing Coconut – All Hair Types A real crowd pleaser! This bar is a great all-rounder that smooths and adds shine to all hair types – Coconut oil is renowned… Read more
How do I use my hår Shampoo Bar?
Once you’ve wet the hair, swirl your shampoo bar across the hair to release a generous amount of suds that we’re sure your hair will love! Once you have given the hair a good wash, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Then condition as normal… Read more
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Henna, Parfum, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Limonene, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol.