lysa Facial Exfoliator – Purify & Refresh | 50g
What makes it special:
- Coconut oil: naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. Packed with linoleic acid, this rock-star hydrator is super emollient and protects the skin’s barrier function during cleansing.
- Sweet almond oil: smooths and softens. The fatty acid content helps to dissolve excess oil on the skin while antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties make it suited to even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle surfactants: naturally derived from coconut oil, create a soft and luxurious ‘baby foam’ that effectively removes surface oil, dirt and bacteria. Without stripping or drying even the most sensitive skin, it rinses clean away in water.
- Superfine pumice particles: naturally occurring and composed of skin beneficial minerals, to gently exfoliate the upper skin layers, revealing a brightened and refined complexion.
- Essential oils: lightly scented with the invigorating aromas of eucalyptus and sweet orange flower.
Good to know:
Lather with water and massage over face, paying close attention to areas of congestion or dryness. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry.
What is the difference between the SPF50+ face sunscreen and the skyda daily defence?
Both the face sunscreen and daily defence contain SPF50 so offer the same protection. Our Daily Defence lotion is a skin care product, rather than a sunscreen – making it best suited to people who find regular SPF too heavy to wear on… Read more
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Pumice, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene.