såpa Body Bar – Aloe Vera | 95gwith ALOE VERA & SHEA BUTTER (1 reviews)
What makes it special:
- Aloe Vera. A saviour for thirsty skin, aloe vera increases collagen synthesis while acting as both an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant, ultimately helping to soothe, hydrate and repair.
- Shea Butter. Anti-inflammatory and rich in essential fatty acids, shea deeply moisturises and boosts collagen production, leaving skin plump and hydrated.
- Gently cleansing. Naturally derived from coconut and olive oils, sodium cocoate and sodium olivate create a rich, luxurious foam.
- Naturally rejuvenating. Our body bar is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals.
- Keep your såpa Body Bar safe and sound whist on the go or at home with our handy eske Body Bar Carry Tin
Good to know:
What do our customers think?5 Based on 1 reviews
1. Lather with warm water in shower or bath
2. Wash body
3. Rinse thoroughly
How do I recycle the bag my sava soap comes in?
The bags containing our såpa Body Bars and occasionally our Hair Bars, are made from glassine – a type of paper. These can be recycled two ways; either in your paper recycling, or in you compost recycling.
Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf powder