såpa Body Bar – Lemongrass & Hemp | 95gwith LEMONGRASS & HEMP (2 reviews)
What makes it special:
- Hemp. With antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, hemp is particularly beneficial for those with acne prone and sensitive skin, helping to soothe and repair while exfoliating.
- Lemongrass. Naturally antibacterial and antifungal, lemongrass prevents infection and helps to heal wounds, while acting as a natural deodorant. Refreshing antioxidant properties leave skin plump and firm.
- Shea Butter. Anti-inflammatory and rich in essential fatty acids, shea deeply moisturises and boosts collagen production, leaving skin plump and hydrated.
- Gently cleansing. Naturally derived from coconut and olive oils, sodium cocoate and sodium olivate create a rich, luxurious foam.
- Naturally rejuvenating. Our body bar is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals.
- Keep your såpa Body Bar safe and sound whist on the go or at home with our handy eske Body Bar Carry Tin
Good to know:
What do our customers think?5 Based on 2 reviews
1. Lather with warm water in shower or bath
2. Wash body
3. Rinse thoroughly
How do I recycle the bag my sava soap comes in?
The bags containing our såpa Body Bars and occasionally our Hair Bars, are made from glassine – a type of paper. These can be recycled two ways; either in your paper recycling, or in you compost recycling.
Sodium olivate, Sodium cocoate, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) essential oil contains citral, geraniol, limonene, citronellol, Cannabis sativa (hemp) powder.