såpa Body Bar – Sensitive Cocoa Butter | 95gwith COCONUT, OLIVE & COCOA BUTTER (11 reviews)
What makes it special:
- Cocoa butter. Rich in essential fatty acids, ceramides and vitamins that heal and hydrate, locking in moisture and soothing irritated skin. Forms a protective layer that prevents dryness throughout the day.
- Coconut oil. Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and deeply replenishing, this super hydrating wonder ingredient will nourish and repair your skin, strengthening the barrier between you and the world. Wi linoleic acid, a ceramide building block.
- Olive oil. Deeply moisturising, olive oil is packed full of nourishing fatty acids and vitamins.
- Naturally sensitive. We’ve used just 4 ingredients to make our Sensitive Cocoa Butter body bar. It’s free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals
- Keep your såpa Body Bar safe and sound whist on the go or at home with our handy eske Body Bar Carry Tin
Good to know:
What do our customers think?4.29 Based on 11 reviews
For best results: Lather with warm water in the shower or bath. Wash and rinse thoroughly.
How do I recycle the bag my sava soap comes in?
The bags containing our såpa Body Bars and occasionally our Hair Bars, are made from glassine – a type of paper. These can be recycled two ways; either in your paper recycling, or in you compost recycling.
Sodium cocoa butterate, Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua.