ërgo Face Razor Cartridgewith JOJOBA OIL, ALOE VERA & VITAMIN E
What makes it special:
- Five blades. Created using Swedish steel that glides seamlessly across your skin. Never miss a strand again.
- Responsive hinge. Reach every nook as your cartridge smoothly adapts to each change in direction. Shaving your jawline has never been easier.
- Super close shave. The handy under nose trimmer allows for a super close shave, even in the trickiest of areas.
- Anti-irritation. Each cartridge features a vegan lubricating strip enriched with jojoba oil, vitamin E and aloe vera to moisturise and replenish with every stroke. Promotes healthy cell development, soothes and prevents irritation.
- Precise. The patented glydå roll system helps to smooth the skin and raise hairs for a closer cut.
- Recyclable. You can recycle your cartridges for free with our cartridge recycling scheme.
- Compatible with ërgo Razor Handle
Good to know:
- Wash with clean hot water the area you want to shave.
- Apply danne Shave Gel to protect the skin.
- Shave from bottom to top.
Do I get a new handle with each kit?
No. Our handles have been designed to last months (if not years!), so lets try not to be wasteful eh. You will always get a free ergonomic razor handle in your first kit (if a handle is included in your contents). If… Read more
How do I recycle my blades?
We’re pretty concerned about the impact that waste is having on the world around us. In order to help combat this, we’ve launched the UK’s first razor cartridge recycling scheme for our customers. Once you’ve saved 16 used cartridges, they can be… Read more
How often should I replace my razor blades?
Our blades are cut from high quality, durable steel and will stay sharp for a long time. However, to ensure the closest, finest shave, we recommend changing your blades once a week if you shave regularly, or fortnightly if not.
Are grüum razor blades and handles compatible with other brands?
No. Our razors are manufactured exclusively for grüum in the UK and are protected by 18 patents. Our blades and handles are specially designed to work together for a great shave.Our oska handle is compatible with our osku blades and our ergo… Read more
How do I remove the blade cartridge from my razor handle?
We’ve designed our razors with a one click system which makes removing the blade cartridge super easy. Simply push the black button on the front of your razor handle to release, and the blade cartridge will pop off.
Swedish steel, PEG-150, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butodiene Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearic Acid, Carboxymethylcellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Stearate, Glycerin, CI 77891, Jojoba Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylene Distearamide.