osku: Comfort 3
What makes it special:
- With three blades to provide maximum control and minimum irritation
- Honed from the highest grade steel and precisely angled, our blades are designed to reduce drag and pull to give a close and comfortable shave.
- Patented glydå roll system helps to smooth the skin and raise hairs for a closer cut.
- Lubricating pads moisturise and reduce irritation for a smooth, comfortable shave.
- Optimum blade spacing allows for easier cleaning and a clog-free experience.
- 90° pivot head adjusts to your contours to provide maximum contact in those hard to reach areas.
- Compatible with oska Razor Handle
How often should I replace my razor blades?
Our blades are cut from high quality, durable steel and will stay sharp for a long time. However, to ensure the closest, finest shave, we recommend changing your blades once a week if you shave regularly, or fortnightly if not.
How do I remove the blade cartridge from my razor handle?
We’ve designed our razors with a one click system which makes removing the blade cartridge super easy. Simply push the black button on the front of your razor handle to release, and the blade cartridge will pop off.
Are grüum razor blades and handles compatible with other brands?
No. Our razors are manufactured exclusively for grüum in the UK and protected by 18 patents. Our blades and handles are specially designed to work together for a great shave.
I have sensitive skin – which blade do you recommend?
All of our blades are designed to give a close and comfortable shave. However, it might be best to go for the 3 blade option if you do have sensitive skin to minimise any potential irritation.
Can I use grüum razors to shave my head?
Our razors have been designed to shave faces, legs and bodies. Of course you are welcome to use them on your head if you wish, but please be careful!
How do I recycle my blades?
We’re pretty concerned about the impact that waste is having on the world around us. In order to help combat this, we’ve launched the UK’s first razor cartridge recycling scheme for our customers. Once you’ve saved 16 used cartridges, they can be… Read more
Lubrication strip ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol, Polystylene, Pentaerythrityl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Myristic Acid, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Mill Extract, Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Pigment.